Monday 20 August 2012

Jewellery Display Ideas.





Turns out there are a whole bunch of different and creative ways to store your jewellery.

After dramatically decluttering my room, I have been searching for the perfect solution to display my jewellery without adding more bulk and dust collecting objects to my bedroom.
Although a beautiful display, such holders have been proven difficult to find, as well as the obvious practicality barrier that i am not going to be saving much if any space here.  
                                                                                
The jewellery box is an obvious idea. But my issue is you see, anything with a flat surface i am going to stack other things on, then it becomes non accessible sits to collect dust and I'm back at square one with rings sprawled out across my bathroom bench. i also like to display my items, jewellery is not something that should be locked away. You obviously can't always wear all of your prized possessions but who says you can't show them off anyhow. Plus its super uncreative and really impersonal.

Trees, hands,dresses all nightmares. my first issue is here is not obvious way to order your items without the whole thing looking unbalanced. secondly... where do i put my studs and watch. Thirdly after actually owning one of these yes i can confirm everything does infact tangle into a horrible mess. and my kitten had a ball pulling everything off



.



i know its pretty obvious if you want to display your goods without taking up space would be to put them on the wall. but. oh yes i always have a but,when you don't own your own home punching holes into the wall seems kind of insane. but anyone who can do this in their own home really should.                             <3  
you can be so creative with fraces and colours as well as shape and depth and of course it saves you so much space, and it looks pretty. however if your going to do this make sure your not planning on re arranging your bedroom anytime soon.

This is what I'm talking about. organisation, beauty,space and with the right state of mind creativity.however, unless you have a walk in robe, or a second bedroom. both of which I'm without, there is a slight space issue. until I'm rich and famous this beautiful design stays only in my picture folder of dreams.The Kim Kardashian and Whitney Ports of the world get to solo-y enjoy the luxuries of giant jewellery displays. But one day i promise my friends my collection and the Tiffany&co. store will have minimal differences. (maybe the stuck up spoilt teens and housewives that have way too much time and oh no enough fashion knowledge and more importantly manners.. roaming around.) This gets to wait until I'm happily settled in my forever home.

The white and blue colour match is perfection, reminds me of a certain something...
The flexibility to be able to spin this display makes me want to find "Lazy Susan" and give her a great big hug.


 

Just a few more cool ideas that google shared.
                  
The limitless ways to personalise this type of display blows my mind. All the options of frames, colours and textures... the possibilities.
The three their cupcake lookalike stand is very chic yet stylish. I think I'm going to do it. Keep in mind that this should only be used for certain pieces of jewellery, i suggest ring and chunky bracelets and necklaces.




The answer.
This is so right for me! The ability to organise. The space, the visibility of all pieces for jewellery and the flexibly to relocate to any part of the room. The white colour allows for painting and design to personalise! Very available for purchase and at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment